Saturday 13 July 2013

Shop Launch and Goodbyes

Good evening! Just a quick note to let you know that I'll be away in Cornwall for the next seven days, so the blogging will have to wait for a while!

I'll hopefully have lots of things to share with you next week as I'm taking my camera with me, obviously!

In other news, Katy and I had a stock meeting earlier in the week and we will be launching our Shop in person at the Solihull Vintage Fair. 

You can find information about it here. 


We're excited about this as we've decided to sell shirts, jumpers and skirts for £5 each so it's definitiely worth attending!



Me in my sixties inspired sunglasses (£2 from primark..shh!) which I've just packed in my case



1/3 of our vintage cat mascots, Katy's cat Charlie


Katy wearing Charlie at our meeting in the week


Charlotte 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

we are a new online vintage store and blog hoping to fulfill all your lovely vintage desires!