Thursday 25 July 2013

Alex Prager Photography


As a photographer I really enjoy looking at and becoming inspired by other photographers work. There's nothing better than finding a photographer whos work really speaks to you and for me, Alex Prager is one of those rare photographers.

Alex Prager has been described as 'photography's heir to Hitchcock' and it's not hard to see why. The dream like scenarios she creates are always vivid in colour but seem to have dark undertones which is what is so compelling about her imagery.
The images also demonstrate fashion from the fifties through to the sixties and seventies which is a big bonus for the vintage-lovers like me, furthermore she seems to share my penchant for extremely bad wigs (anyone who's seen my own work will know this..) so her work is fabulous in my books and I can't wait to see more of her looking back in the future. 









charlotte x


No comments:

Post a Comment

we are a new online vintage store and blog hoping to fulfill all your lovely vintage desires!