Tuesday 27 August 2013

Toni&Guy


Hello everyone
Sorry it's been a while, I've been soooo busy relaxing on a beach in Spain. haha.

Before I left I photographed a Toni&Guy competition in London, I believe it is where the young training stylists at T&G salons all over the country congregate to compete.

There was such strong talent in the room and I've picked out a couple of looks to share with you.



It was nice to see some vintage beauties in a room full of contemporary ladies!

Hope  you all like the pictures. 
Remember that your local T&G stylists are creative artists and would be able to create a vintage look for you for a special event.


Charlotte

x

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Blown away by the second look. Her skin looks so flawless that I literally thought it was a dummy at first.
    Great photography as well :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete

we are a new online vintage store and blog hoping to fulfill all your lovely vintage desires!