Thursday 29 August 2013

OOTD Alicante

I can't believe that I've been home from Spain almost a week today and I'm only just getting around to uploading pictures, but life is busy and annoying like that sometimes!





Oh my goodness, I feel so hot just looking at this photograph.
 I'm quite sun-shy and don't really deal with heat so well.
 In this picture I was dealing with a little sun burn on my shoulders which explains my choices. 

I was wearing black sixties inspired glasses from primark, a black bodycon dress from miss selfridge, flat black sandals from zara, a black leather backpack and most importantly a sheer black sun cover up from the eighties..

I inherited the dress from my mum and just find it absolutely hilarious because I used to wear it on halloween when I was a little girl, it used to come all the way down to my ankles.

Hope you like it and are all enjoying the last few weeks of summer

Charlotte 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

we are a new online vintage store and blog hoping to fulfill all your lovely vintage desires!